Pin It
Labels: ,

Make money online by blogging

Photo Credit
Have you ever taught of making money online? Have you ever think of earning some bucks on the net? or do you have any friends who earned their bucks just by using their desktop computers or laptops and post some stuffs on the internet? Either your answer is a YES or NO, I am sure you are eager to know if you can actually make money online. 


Can I earn Money Online?

The answer is a big YES. Internet or the so called World wide Web offers thousands of opportunities to let you earn your first bucks online. You can be a seller, a publisher, an affiliate, a blogger, a reviewer, a tutor or  you can even work as an online employee with the field you specialize at. But making money online isn't just as easy as 1,2,3 (type and click), you will need to invest in time, effort and you must be focused (especially if you do blogging like me) to generate your revenue, just like the traditional work/job requires. 


Little Testimonial

Let me show you some bucks I earn online to let you know (and boost your confidence) that it is really possible to earn money online. The picture below will show you my earnings for the last three months by just spending 2 to 3 hours per day by blogging (my passion, hobby and my sideline). 


click the image to see actual size

The image also states that I still have a remaining balance of P3000.00 (Philippine peso) to withdraw. This shows that I am really making some bucks just by blogging everyday. I can now pay my monthly internet and electric bills. ~_^


How can I start?

Before anything else, I want to ask you some questions. 1.) what's your passion? Identify the activities that make you light up—the things you love to do more than anything else. (For example: Photography - You have the passion to shoot photos, scenes, landscapes and journals) I am asking this because it will play a vital role in your online career. 2.) Do you think you can make blogging a daily habit and somehow become part of your life? 3.) What's your purpose? - your level of commitment and purpose will determine your potential whether you will become successful or not in this career. Blogging isn't just about generating revenues, it's about sharing to the whole world your ideas and works to help others by any means.

If you have answered all those questions positively then you're set to start your blogging career. Next, you must Learn how to make your own blog and choose your niche.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to leave some comments below. I will try my best to answer all your concerns.. Good luck and have fun blogging. ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Girls and Bucks © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters